Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sleeping in Brackets

Tick.

Write.

Listen to the murmurs of my mind and share the commotion.

Hold tight.

I'm at home in your arms. Softly, humbly, affectionately...i curl up next to you.

So much up in the air, you say. I know. You know, i know. Don't worry about it now, you say. Put it in perspective, you say. How can we make you feel better, you say.

I quit my full-time teaching position (again). I'm (we're) looking for a place to live (again). I'm wondering what it is I want from life (again). I (already) have everything I need. Have faith, i hear myself pray...things WILL work out. El Universo will provide (remember).

(Funny), I've never wanted to leave the yoga room more so than this morning. Can I just go now? I've had enough. Sack this. What's the point anyway?!... I'm here (suffering) so I can appreciate life out there better(!)...give me food, shelter, comfort, why do I need this (pain)?

Put it all in brackets. It (life) is changing (again). Life in brackets. Sleeping in brackets. (Home).

No comments:

Post a Comment