Saturday 11 June 2011

It's all waiting for you

I'm feeling pretty positive about the changes in my life. I'm thankful for great friends who are amazing support and I've been complemented for making this leap of faith.

What I've realized is that everything I ever needed has always been here. It's been waiting for me to be ready. Ready for me to access the strength, determination, will, courage to take action. Waiting patiently for the right time.

I don't know if I believe in destiny. If it does exist, who determines it? You or someone/something else? The Universe? But I have this intense feeling that everything has been working towards this. That life is falling into place. Again. Maybe it's the change. The movement of energy and new ways of thinking. I have a little buzz.

Who knows.

Less questions. More do.

No comments:

Post a Comment