Saturday 14 April 2012

List of Joy


  • watching people smiling alone in public...either looking at their mobile phones or just listening to their thoughts. Even better, seeing people laughing to themselves
  • a really great film or TV show that makes me think/question out of my experience/connects to my experience
  • content sleeping babies
  • finding new AMAZING music -voices, lyrics...beats!
  • my boyfriend - you make me forget myself  and all the other lovely friends and family I'm blessed to know
  • DANCING
  • writing when the words just flow tap tap tap
  • blue skies and bluebells in April
  • Buster and Poppy and all my animal companions
  • singing ...and being told I can hold a note ;)
  • feeling the warmth of sunlight on my face
  • crunchy juicy apples
  • giggling so much it hurts
  • broad northern accents 
  • lists
  • looking back at all the moments/places/times I've felt such pure joy and looking forward to more of those

No comments:

Post a Comment