Sunday 23 May 2010

Narcissism

Narcissism..looks like it has too many 's''s. But it doesn't. It has too many 'I''s ;)

I have an uneasy feeling about creating a blog which stems from my acceptance, my realization that my life revolves around ME and that I already talk about ME.. A LOT. I do enough of this without having a website dedicated to doing just so. But in order to justify my decision to make this blog..let me begin by saying IT WASN'T MY IDEA. There. All responsibility is shun. Perhaps, just perhaps, this blog will mean that I talk about myself a little less to my friends and family that offer their ear and I can use this place as an outlet to my thoughts, questions and wonderings..of which there are many.

Blog Love.

JMF

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Hi Jen, nice one. I do find I bore no yogis with yoga less if I blog about it. That way people only have to read if they want to.

    ReplyDelete