Sunday 23 May 2010

The Yoga Place

I think the people I meet through yoga are the most welcoming. They are the people with the warmest, most genuine smiles and sparkliest eyes.


So if you want infinite beauty, get bendy.

Thanks to Mel (above), I've fallen in love with the shala which has also lead me to refine my search for permanent employment so that I can practice there more often. Also, Cary is an outstanding teacher..I've found new motivation/incentive/passion for Ashtanga.

London life is good and it feels like home for now :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So lovely Jen :) But nothing is random, you were always going to find the teacher you needed when you needed, hence the fact I randomly emailed you which I would normally never do. It's good when it works, isn't it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we find a teacher when we are ready for them, a few years ago I would have found Cary a bit serious and full on, but now I love her teaching. Practising at YP has brought the added bonus of meeting some wonderful people, both teachers and students.

    ReplyDelete