Saturday 19 March 2011

Fine Whine

I woke up to the sound of tweeting birds this morning and the sunlight fighting to get through my blinds. Suddenly it feels like Spring again after a very cold and murky snap. The sun feeds my soul this morning. Thank you Universe! Thank you, thank you, thank you...I can see how dirty my bedroom window is!

So, I've had a very accident prone couple of weeks...or week? Can't remember! Let me think... I bashed my head dropping back in yoga, I took a chunk out of my finger pad fixing the vacuum cleaner (I'm only just using the finger to type again now) and I'm sure there was something else! I'm still suffering from a chesty cough and have a sore throat this morning. Every morning for definitely the past two weeks I've been coughing up all kinds of grossness during my morning practice...but at least I can breathe through my nose again! It occurred to me this morning that I stopped taking my vitamin C and zinc supplements after I came back from Budapest so maybe this has had an impact and I've not recovered from the cold as quickly as I could have? Anyway, I'm back on those today! I just want to feel healthy again now. Maybe I need those extra supplements...I can accept that!

Today is a SUPER full moon day. My legs ache! I'm wondering why because I wasn't even in work yesterday...surely I should feel more rested? Hmm, maybe it's stiffness. Wow. What a moaner I am. I have actually been counting my blessings...honestly! I'm incredibly content. However, me being me...needs to re-evaluate and re-assess continuously. So, there's been this process of thinking how I can improve. I need to start making plans. But for the time being, I want to enjoy now and do less worrying about the future.

Something quite strange happened to me yesterday, I was doing my grocery shopping when the lady at the cashier commented how difficult it was buying for a single person. Umm, I didn't know whether to be offended to be honest! What part of my shopping trolley screamed "I'M SINGLE!!". I could have easily been shopping for two...or more! I can only think that I attracted those remarks. Hey. Whatever. It made me think, I came to the conclusion that I'm NOT going to start a crazy online search for romance... It's not easy anyway, who is going to understand my lifestyle. Yoga. Meditation. I'm 25...most guys I know are into good times and music. Most guys I know, know me too well and aren't interested anyway LOL. Satya.

But last night, staring at the smiling face of the moon in the London sky I felt absolutely fine.

1 comment:

  1. Tweeting birds, presume your cats we're having a lay in then. Glorious day though.

    This supplement thing may be what I need, but there are so many of them how do you know which ones to take?

    ReplyDelete