Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sharing My Song


Here goes *New Post* ...it's been a while. A million and one things tick tocking around my mind like a song you can't get out of your head.

I've been to Budapest! I was poorly...oh no! Sod's Law. Fook. No, really poorly... Tried my best to not let it get to me and tried and tried...i eventually cried out of frustration and got angry with it. Horrah tears! Not horrah for anger! But EMOTION. Increasingly, I feel like i'm becoming this emotional-less but never-the-less very zen hippy. Hippy. Hmm. I've promised myself to start making a bit more effort with how I look. I mean, a bit of mascara would not hurt... Also, I'm vowing to keep my social life alive despite a dedicated yoga practice. Practice. Full Primary + drop backs and a new teacher (whilst my teacher is on maternity leave).

I've not posted for a while because there has been so much to say and I've not really felt like sharing. But then the beat in my head keeps pounding so tap tap tap, I type and let the words flow out.

The holiday in Hungary seemed to bring up a lot of questions. The most prominent which rendered me speechless was "What do I really want?" I.e., what are my dreams? I think I've lost sight of them somewhat or maybe it's just the belief in manifesting them. Nothing's impossible, right? But for every want there seems to be a but. Something I need to work on.

Coming back to London felt like coming home. There's nothing I love more than these streets, these sights and sounds, these friends and these cats in my house. Yet (But) I yearn to make to make my own home, have my own cats and someone to share it with too.

Desperately yours... oh God, did I just write (admit) those things???????

Miss F xx

P.S. A song.




No comments:

Post a Comment