Thursday 18 August 2011

Sometimes Somethings

Sometimes in life it's easy to get frustrated with something when something doesn't happen the way or as quick as you think you'd like it to. To relate it to my yoga practice, Laghu Vajrasana IS A BITCH and I'm just not really getting the posture... I WILL, I'm sure...but it's taking time. Longer than I had anticipated. My thoughts this morning (kinda thinking about my WHOLE practice, not just Laghu) were, well, you know what everything IS perfect. GOT to keep that in mind. We have all these problems, fears, anxieties but if we just kept that simple thing in our heads then I reckon everyone could start feeling better about their lives. Me certainly.

Sometimes, some things take time. You have to build the strength. You have to be determined. You have to persevere. You have to laugh at yourself too. You have to REALLY want it and BELIEVE in yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment