Tuesday 21 September 2010

So much to look forward to...

I'm really looking forward to the next few months.

I love September. I love the crisp, clear mornings, blue skies and sea of leaves.

Mostly, I'm looking forward to seeing my Mum and Dad very soon. They have always done their best for me and have helped me so much..i'm still their baby and they miss me too. The best place is definitely making my home away but a percentage of me still belongs in Lancastrian hills..

On being single, i'm loving my freedom...not having any interests, not being interested in any interests. Now i'm working and EARNING i'm already planning to travel before my first wage even hits my bank. There's a a whole world beyond East London and i want to explore it. I want more yoga. More fun. More contentment. More of this feeling that i really don't care or waste my energy caring about things i can't control. More feeling that i'm powerful. I'm really on a massive high but at the same time, i'm only just whisking the wave.

My 25th birthday celebrations will include visiting Liverpool this weekend..catching up with some nearest and dearest as well as A LOT of dancing. Then next week, going to the Lion King with my folks..as well as practicing on my actual birthday. With all the rest I'm getting this week (Moon Day and missing a couple of days) i know i'll be strong.

I am strong.

I am balanced.

I'm looking forward to more of this.

2 comments:

  1. I felt a surge of optimism just reading this post! It all sounds wonderful. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your fun weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I feel those surges daily.. my skin tingles and i'm over-come with emotion. I'm grateful of this life and the people who are part of it :)

    ReplyDelete