Sunday 3 October 2010

This is it.

There is still so much to look forward to. But what I really *need* to do is enjoy here. Enjoy now.

This week has been such a whirlwind..I'm weary from every conversation, dance..drink!

This upcoming week is going to be calm. I need to get my breath back. I need to rest. I need this time, like now to; sit, write, ponder and gaze.

I loved loved LOVED seeing my Mum and Dad and my birthday was the best birthday ever. FACT. From raving with old and dear friends in Liverpool to twirling with new bendy friends in London. I'm so grateful to everyone that made it special and held me in their thoughts.

I'm reading The Prophet - a birthday gift.

It's my pledge to read more as I have SO much to read. Every journey now will be spent clutching a book! Soaking it up.

1 comment:

  1. and when you are are on the interwebz this is a lovely site to visit for inspiration http://zenhabits.net

    ReplyDelete