Thursday 28 October 2010

No More Toe Dipping

I'm the type of person who tends to test the water before diving in.

The thing is, I feel ready to dive now.

This is really all about commitment. I've been pretty averse to committment, until now. I've realized, I am committed. Committed to my job and committed to being kind to myself and others around me...to the best of my ability.

So. I've been doing some thinking.

I'm actually committed to yoga and my practice too. Not only does it have physical and mental benefits but the lifestyle is also conducive to how I want my lifestyle now. I'm not a student anymore..(i.e., I'm more hippy, less raver). I have responsibility! I have responsibility for others and I now realize, for myself.

This all comes before agreeing to partying with friends this weekend...I'm sure I can find some kind of balance here?!

Advice anyone??!

4 comments:

  1. Just make sure you go to yoga on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm away! So, no yoga Sunday..unless i am OVERCOME with the urge to practice at my friend's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pity, you wil miss brekky with Mel and Susan. Have fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Ha, that's my advise. I'm going out Saturday night in Liverpool, so I'm having my day off sunday, instead of Saturday, so I can have a lie in Sunday.

    ReplyDelete