Monday 24 January 2011

Stronger

Oh crumbs, chocolate on my keyboard. Never a good look...

So. Dare I say it? (Yes) I feel strong...stronger. Even with the million and one thoughts and everything going on in my life (which I will never fully divulge on here) and all the niggling physical ailments/complaints, I feel strong. Some days, some, I can just let the day pass over me, like a cool breeze. I manage to retain a calm, collected breath. A smile. A sparkle.

This week I'm aiming to get more sleep though. Last week, I noticed that London is taking it's toll on my face. Literally. I have thus, decided, I need more rest. That will be as simple as leaving a little earlier than throwing out time at school and being more productive with my time whilst I'm there. And also, ridding myself of petroleum based creams...that are actually making my skin WORSE. Apparently, they have a drying effect...so it bloomin' seems!! Adios.

Meanwhile, I'm counting down to a stroke of sunshine during the February half-term. Yes. Please. 19 teaching days left...oh no. I didn't just count, did I? Bad teacher :P

No comments:

Post a Comment