Tuesday 17 May 2011

East

Traveling in the wrong direction on the tube - it MUST be a Moon Day.

I feel weary and yet every stride takes me powerfully forward regardless. Every few minutes I am forced to take a deep breath and exhale fully - I feel the pain in my chest. The ripping. The hurting.

I'm injured.

I'm sure it won't take long to heal but it's a horrible experience. Every breath, pain.

No hurry. No worry. I'm reminded. Slow down. I should be relieved...no chaturanga, no lifts, slow slow deep (painful) breaths.

My front intercostals are pulled/torn. It's happened before but never this severely.

Now, here I am where I started when I went in the wrong direction. I wonder what today will bring. Every day, a blizzard of events. No wonder the mind can become foggy.

Where are you? What are you doing or thinking?

If I had more time to write, I'd tell you that I'm always both bemused and amazing.

I love this.

London, stimulate.

2 comments: